UPDATE on upcoming Hispanic PR & Social Media Conference, May 10-12
With just over two weeks till the Hispanic PR & Social Media Marketing Conference, May 10-12 in Dallas, here are some top updates to consider:
– If you haven’t already registered your hotel room, the time to book one is now. Our allotment of rooms at $125 per night is almost 100% full and we cannot guarantee that rate for reservations beyond our current discounted allotment. Here’s the link to the hotel registration page: http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/booking/reservation?id=1001148639&key=72558
– To get optimal airline rates for the conference we have selected Southwest Airlines as our national airline partner. You can book your flights through them at: http://www.southwest.com/?src=PRPRHISPANICPRCONF00000005210
– A brand new conference web site will debut next week at www.HispanicPRConference.com.
– A number of new and final speakers are being added to the impressive conference agenda next week. To see the latest, updated conference agenda clickhere.
– We have several industry-leading announcements starting Monday, so stay tuned to the Hispanic PR Blog for a lot more and don’t forget to register to Hispanicize, our soon to be launched daily e-newsletter. To register, click here.