The Hispanic PR & Social Marketing Conference is still more than two months but the early bird registration expires March 15. If you haven’t already explored all that this historic conference offers here’s some compelling reasons to register right now:
Top Five Reasons to Attend the Hispanic PR and Social Marketing Conference in Dallas, May 10 -12
1. The first Hispanic marketing conference exclusively devoted to Hispanic public relations and social marketing best practices.
2. More than 20 professional development sessions packed with actionable, practical advice from the nation’s brightest and most respected stars in Hispanic PR and social marketing. The conference represents the first national convention of the Hispanic Public Relations Association, one of the co-organizers.
3. An entire conference agenda focused on meeting the needs of marketers from the corporate, government and non-profit arenas. The conference features presentations from General Mills, Microsoft, the U.S. Army, UnitedHealthcare, the American Heart Association and much more!
4. In keeping with its strong corporate focus, the conference is being held in Dallas, one of top three large corporate headquarters in the United States. Dallas is home to 25 Fortune 500 companies, including: Exxon Mobil, JC Penney, Verizon, Frito-Lay, Comerica Bank, Texas Instruments, Kimberly Clark, among others.
5. Networking, business opportunities, and more networking. No other conference has ever been created to put more multicultural marketing PR pros from corporate, government, non profits and agencies together at one time in one place!
P.S. Look for a major conference update with four more corporate speakers focused on youth marketing next Monday, March 15. The conference schedule will also be announced next week or sooner.
P.S.S. If you haven’t already participated in the Hispanic PR Census look at our recent post to find out how telling your colleagues about it can help you win one of two brand new Apple ipads being raffled on March 31 and April 30.