The purpose of this role is to manage all Spanish and bi-lingual social media content and distribution and play an active role in coordinating and implementing daily account activities on behalf of the client. You will report to the SVP & Director of Hispanic Marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute client activities in a timely, efficient and high quality manner under the direction of an Account Supervisor or higher-level supervisor.
- Create and execute a bi-lingual, bi-cultural comprehensive, creative social media strategy surrounding client programs.
- Monitor and engage in brand related online conversations.
- Keep client programs on track and ensure deadlines are met.
- Hispanic Influencer Outreach via multiple social media channels.
- Manage a production calendar that includes, but is not limited to the release of white papers, podcast series, blog posts, and quarterly reports.
- Monitor any/all client brands/campaigns on a daily basis to provide an initial human response for key online messaging.
- Develop and deliver metrics reports around activity and interface with metrics team.
- Develop and edit written materials and translations (Spanish – English) including press releases, new business materials and general client correspondence.
- Execute Hispanic media relations efforts including media list development, pitching and developing strong ongoing relationships with Hispanic media.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong understanding of public relations concepts, tactics and Hispanic media and blogger relations.
- Strong written and verbal bilingual skills (Spanish – English).
- Exhibit independence and autonomy with respect to their responsibilities and a deep understanding of the clients, accounts and Hispanic marketing industry.
- Demonstrates social and digital media enthusiasm and delivers innovative ways to leverage the latest trends and platforms – particularly to the Hispanic market.
- Ability to write press releases, collateral materials, business memos, activity reports and factual components of plans in a timely manner.
- Solid client relationship and critical thinking skills.
- Confident style in communicating with clients, and a proven ability to effectively organize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work well with others in both team and independent environments, as well as motivate junior staff.
- Positive, professional, and flexible attitude that lends itself to quality client service.
- Deep experience with WordPress, social networks and online community building.
Education & Work Experience
- At least 3+ years experience working in PR, digital advertising, journalism, or publishing.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or related degree preferred).
- Active and strong presence on multiple social networks.
- Editorial experience preferred.
- Please include three writing samples and link to two pieces of original content published online.
Please visit careers.porternovelli.com to upload resume. Only candidates that meet the criteria will be contacted.