Sensis hires Ken Deutsch as media director
Sensis, a cross-cultural advertising agency with digital at its core, hired Ken Deutsch to lead its media department.
“Ken is a media professional with nearly 30 years of media planning and buying expertise under his belt,” Sensis President José Villa said. “His experience runs from general market and cross cultural to digital and traditional advertising. He is part of a push to add veteran talent to the team, boosting the level of experience at Sensis.”
He joins Creative Director Polly Beale and Technology Director Joe Hyde who were hired last month.
Ken has been in charge of large and small teams managing media accounts for brands like Energizer, Bally Total Fitness, Chase, Jiffy Lube and the State of California. His professional recognitions include:
- Media Executive of the Year from the Association of Hispanic Advertising Agencies (AHAA)
- Digital Plan of the Year from Portada
- Best Digital Media Plan with Significant Results from the Association of National Advertisers (ANA)
- Multicultural Media Plan of the Year from AdWeek
- Media Planning Excelencia Award from AHAA
Ken’s professional experience includes working for Rives Carlberg, Davis Elen, Adfusion, Grupo Gallegos and his own company, Victory Media Consultancy.