VerveLife (www.VerveLife.com), a leader in tech-driven music marketing solutions, has launched RhymbaLatino, the first customizable promotional music store containing nearly 170,000 pre-licensed songs for the Latino audience.
The total spending of the Latino market is predicted by Forrester Research to reach $1.4 trillion in 2013, requiring brands to focus on this audience. RhymbaLatino’s musical breadth provides advertisers with a turnkey solution to connect with this diverse and musically engaged population.
Chosen under the musical guidance of Thom Russo, who has won 11 Latin Grammys for his work as a Latin music producer, engineer and songwriter, RhymbaLatino’s tunes reflect the tastes and lifestyles of the audience. RhymbaLatino’s catalog includes music ranging from today’s cutting-edge tunes to popular classics from Latin America, Spain and the American Latino community. The music library contains artists like Shakira, Mana, Pit Bull, Juanes and Enrique Iglesias. A mix of musical styles provides something for everyone: salsa, boleros, hip-hop, calypso, Latin jazz, norteno, Latin rock, reggaeton and bachata.
“VerveLife received such a positive response from current and prospective clients on the launch of our first two promotional music stores, RhymbaKid and RhymbaTween, that it was only natural to build on that success,” said Victor Siegel, president and CEO of VerveLife. “With the Latino music scene exploding, this customizable library allows brands to leverage our marketing expertise to fulfill an unmet need in the advertising industry.”
RhymbaLatino offers a host of unique features to build customer engagement:
- Bilingual navigation that allows consumers to choose Spanish or English
- A one-of-a-kind platform to handle streaming or downloading, delivery, redemption, tracking, and reporting
- Branded streaming radio with five pre-set stations or stations that can be customized by genre, mood, or activity
- Brand messaging between tracks, and single-click cart checkout
- Customized interface allows brands to use their logos, colors, and brand icons
- Powerful data and analytics system to track music, manage codes, and report usage