PRSA Sunshine District Annual Conference will be hosted in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida this year by the Greater Fort Lauderdale Chapter. Register Here!
Looking to lead in 2014? Make sure you kick off the conference with Quick Start Thursday Aug. 1, PRSA’s leadership conference for all current and future PRSA leaders. Network, share best practices and learn from other chapters as you prepare to lead our chapter to success.
This year’s Sunshine District Conference Speakers Aug. 2-3 include:
- 2013 PRSA Chair and CEO Mickey Nall
- Nationally-recognized CEO Communication Coach Virgil Scudder (Sharing Career Experiences)
- ZooMiami Communications Director Ron Magill (Sharing how PR has changed during his long career)
- Lynn University Public Relations Director Joshua Glanzer (Discussing the Triumph of Hosting 2012 Presidential Debate #3)
- CBS 12 News Channel Tech & Social Media Correspondent Craig Agranoff (Discussing how Social Media has changed communication’s waters)
- Nationally-recognized Travel Blogger Maria de Los Angeles (Sharing how blogs have become a key player for PR people over the past decade)
- Impact Players Solo Practitioner Stu Opperman (Discussing the many challenges of Solo Practitioners)
- Sun-Sentinel Business Writer Cindy Kent & Food for the Poor’s Public Relations Specialist Joy Oglesby (Dual presentation about the media’s relationship with PR professionals and how it has evolved)
- Florida Panthers VP Marketing & Brand Strategy Steven Ziff (Sharing the challenges of branding in today’s Instant Gratification Generation)
- Director of Corp Comm SE at Hilton Worldwide Lisa Cole (Leading a panel discussion on the evolution of tourism PR)