Bill Adams Lifetime Achievement Award
The Bill Adams Lifetime Achievement Award is given to a PRSA member or retired member who meets the following criteria:
• Has maintained tenure of 20 years of service in the public relations profession.
• Has excelled in demonstrating support and dedication towards advancing the profession in communications and public relations (for example: through education, leadership roles, professional development and/or community service).
• Represents the ethical characteristics exemplified by Bill Adams’ career.
Click here to download the 2015 Bill Adams Lifetime Achievement Award Nomination form. Please submit by Friday, June 5, 2015.
Royal Palm Award
The 2014 Royal Palm Award, which recognizes a member of the community (not necessarily a public relations professional) who embodies and demonstrates key values of the public relations profession. The nominee should meet the following pre-established criteria for the award:
• Maintains a high standard of ethics and social responsibility
• Positively affects attitudes, beliefs, and behavior for the common good
• Respects the nature of public opinion while accomplishing set goals
• Makes a significant political, economic or social impact on the community
• Positively influences policy decisions, courses of action and communications
• Establishes sound relationships with various publics to gain consensus
Click here to download the 2015 Royal Palm Award Nomination form. Please submit by Friday, June 5, 2015.
Both the Bill Adams Lifetime Achievement Award and the 2015 Royal Palm Award will be presented at the PRSA Miami Endowment/Awards Luncheon on Friday, Oct. 2, 2015. Winners must be present to receive the awards.
The Nomination deadline for both awards is June 5, 2015.