PRSA Miami is seeking nominations for the 2012 Royal Palm Award, which recognizes a member of the community (not necessarily a public relations professional) who embodies and demonstrates key values of the public relations profession. The nominee should meet the following pre-established criteria for the award:
- Maintains a high standard of ethics and social responsibility
- Positively affects attitudes, beliefs, and behavior for the common good
- Respects the nature of public opinion while accomplishing set goals
- Makes a significant political, economic or social impact on the community
- Positively influences policy decisions, courses of action and communications
- Establishes sound relationships with various publics to gain consensus
The award will be presented at the PRSA Miami Endowment/Awards Luncheon on Friday, October 5, 2012.
To make a nomination, please complete the attached form and submit by Friday, June 22.