PRSA Cleveland chapter to host presentation on ‘Maximizing Multicultural Initiatives’ featuring Christine Clavijo-Kish
CLEVELAND, OH – The Cleveland Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) is hosting an in-depth, professional development presentation on maximizing multicultural initiatives on Tuesday, October 13 at the Greater Cleveland Partnership, located on the 2nd Floor of the Higbee Building.
The dynamic presentation will feature Christine Clavijo-Kish, Senior Vice President, Multicultural Markets, PR Newswire, who will discuss the latest trends and positioning strategies to reach diverse communities. This program is part of national tour entitled “From Media Relations to Measurement: Maximizing Your Multicultural Initiatives in 2009,” which is traveling to various PRSA chapters throughout the country.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
– Key facts and figures about the U.S. Hispanic, African American and U.S. Asian markets
– Top trends in multicultural/ethnic public relations
– Common mistakes that marketers make in targeted multicultural or integrated campaigns
– Means by which ethnic groups are driving the Web 2.0 era and the dynamics that each segment brings to online communications
– Developing and launching an effective multicultural communications strategy
Christine Clavijo-Kish, Senior Vice President, Multicultural Markets, PR Newswire
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Greater Cleveland Partnership – Shatten Board Room
Higbee Building – 2nd Floor
100 Public Square
Cleveland, OH 44113
Click here for directions and parking information
Registration and Networking: 4:30 PM – 5:00 PM
Program: 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Reception: 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Free to PRSA members and guests. But seating is limited and advance registration is required.
Register below today!
Registration URL: http:// http://tr.im/ygLe
For additional information please call Kelly Banks at 440.759.2862, or e-mail [email protected]