Mamá Contemporánea and Papiblogger, two leading Hispanic parenting bloggers, have just released the 2010 PapiBlogger Holiday Gift Guide. It can be downloaded in English or Spanish by clicking on links below. It can also be found on the right-hand side of the blog.
- Click HERE for the English 2010 PapiBlogger Holiday Gift Guide.
- Click HERE for the Spanish 2010 PapiBlogger Holiday Gift Guide.
Along with the 2010 PapiBlogger Holiday Gift Guide, they will be hosting several Holiday Gift Guide Twitter Parties! Manny Ruiz (Papiblogger) and Rory Lassanske (Mamá Contemporánea), along with the Hispanicize team and co-hosts, will be bringing you the largest Latino Social Media Twitter Party that you have ever seen!
We have OVER TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS ($2,000) worth of prizes to give out and you do NOT want to miss it!
To join in the FIRST Holiday Gift Guide Twitter Party you MUST follow the Hispanicize Team & Twitter Party Co-Hosts:
- Hispanicize – @Hispanicize
- Migdalia Rivera – @MsLatina
- Louis Pagan – @LouisPagan
- Manny Ruiz – @PapiBlogger
- Jennifer Hutchinson –@Mami2Mommy
- Joscelyn R. Campbell –@JoscelynRC
Twitter Party Details:
- Date: Wednesday, December 1, 2010 from 8:00 to 1o:00 p.m. ET
- Required Hashtag: #hispz
- Language: ENGLISH and SPANISH
- RSVP Required
Need help following the conversation? Use the following customized Tweetgrid .
To RSVP and join the BIGGEST Latino Social Media Twitter Party, head over to Migdalia’s blog.