Some of the nation’s most influential “mami bloggers” will be hosting a national Tweet Up “Send Off” party this Thursday, June 17 from 7 to 8:30 p.m. ET for PapiBlogger as he and his family prepare for the Father’s Day launch of their epic, 10,000, 34-state PapiBlogger Family Roadtrip.
The Twitter party is being hosted by Mama Contemporanea @mcontemporanea, MamaLatinaTips @mamalatina, Mejorandomihogar @mejoramihogar, Thoughts of a Mommy @thoughtsofamomy, and other influential Latina mommy bloggers.The road trip is being sponsored by Chevrolet, McDonald’s, Sprint Nextel and Sony.
Below is additional information about the Send Off party:
Language: English, Spanish and Spanglish
Party Favors: Educational bilingual toys by Ingenio – North American Puzzle Map (Quantity: 3); Kajeet (cell phones for kids with parental controls) – a blue or pink Sanyo 2700 (1); Chronicle Books – Dear Dad, Handy Dad, and Memento: My Life in Stories (1 of each); and bilingual Kids Fun Math iPhone app (1).
**PapiBlogger U.S. Family Road Trip sponsored in part by Chevy. Get Chevy updates @ChevyFlorida**
How to participate:
1. Follow @PapiBlogger on Twitter
2. Participate in the conversation, finishing each Tweet with the hashtag #PapiBlogger
3. Answer questions and offer content to our Twitter party. We’ll pick prize winners at random who are contributing to the conversation with great content.
4. Retweet any information you find valuable, using the hashtag #PapiBlogger
5. Have a great time speaking with Latina mommy bloggers from around the country