Position Reports to: Public Relations Account Supervisor
- To support Public Relations Account team with the overall growth of Clients’ marketing goals while managing the relationship professionally and efficiently;
- To build and uphold the relationship between the Clients/prospective Clients and agency so as to increase and deepen the relationship; and
- To ensure that the agency manages the relationship at a profitable level.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handles day-to-day public relations administrative activities for assigned clients
- Familiar with products, markets and media in which assigned clients operate, in order to efficiently and effectively deal with clients’ public relations needs
- Prepares and presents marketing communication plans to clients
- Prepares quarterly public relations plan and budget for assigned clients
- Coordinates with Accounting for billing, monitors agency/client hours per job/project as well as hard costs
- Supports PR Account team in proficient management of the Client’s account as well as agency profitability
- Provides creative direction to Copywriters and Art Directors
- Understands and contributes to improvement of agency and client procedures to maximize efficiency and communication flow
- Manage integrated Hispanic marketing campaigns.
- Analyze business and brand performance, design and implement brand strategies, business initiatives, and research and media recommendations to present to client.
- Coordinate all areas within the agency to complete client projects in a timely and cost efficient manner.
- Manages and track projects through agency monitoring protocols and maintains deadlines
- Acts as agency representative to client and primary point of contact for day-to-day client requests.
- Prepares conference reports, responds to client requests, as well as generates estimates and timelines within 24 hours.
- Informs Public Relations Account Director immediately of any potential client problems such as client/agency relations, budge over-expenditures, etc.
- Tracks workflow and coordinates cross-functional agency resources including media, production, creative, and research and project management to ensure that all jobs and projects are managed within protocols, timelines and budgets.
- Works with Account team members to write effective creative strategies and briefs based upon consumer insights, client objectives and competitive landscape.
- Continuously seeks to improve knowledge and skills through available reading, courses and seminars.
- Represents agency at industry functions and promotes the agency at every opportunity.
- Provide overview of clients’ current activities.
Education & Skills:
- Bi-lingual. Fluent in English & Proficient/Fluent Spanish (comprehension, verbal and written)
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Business Administration
- 4+ year experience in Hispanic advertising or related field required
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures
- Experience with all media types
- Demonstrated success with Hispanic marketing campaigns;
- Must be proactive, results-oriented and have vision for the “Big Picture”
- Ability to problem-solve and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work both independently and with a team
- Previous managerial and mentoring skills highly desired
- Knowledge of Microsoft products such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please send resumes and inquiries to: email@example.com (Recruiting Director). Relocation assistance provided for right candidate.