NEW YORK – Hispanicize is officially launching its Latino Blogger Training Series March 23 with its first free webinar ‘How to Monetize Your Blog thru Affiliate Marketing” March 24 from 2 to 3 p.m. ET in English and from 3 to 4 p.m. in Spanish.
To register for the English-language version of this webinar go to: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/210097830.
To register for the Spanish-language version of the webinar go to: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/959666494
Webinar speakers are:
– Crystal Astrachan, Business Development Manager, SuperBoletería
– Teresa Garza, Blogger, Checa LA MovieOverview
This session will provide an overview of performance-based affiliate marketing for English- and Spanish-language bloggers and online marketers. Through the affiliate marketing model, companies pay a commission to affiliates (i.e. bloggers, online marketers, Web site owners) who advertise their products and refer sales or leads to their Web sites.
Among the topics that will be discussed are:
- The difference between affiliate marketing and pay-per-click / impression marketing.
- How to identify programs that fit your unique blog / marketing approach.
- How merchants track sales referred, commission, clicks, and impressions through cookies.
- The process of testing and monitoring different affiliate programs to find the most profitable programs for your unique approach.
- How affiliates make money on repeat business.
- What you should know before you join affiliate programs (PPC restrictions, coupon policies, payment schedule)
- How to use coupons from merchants to make more money.
- Top resources to identify programs and network with affiliates.
- Top affiliate conferences for offline networking.