Thanks for your interest in our Hispanic Market Job Alerts posting service.
The Hispanic PR Blog, the nation’s leading trade web site for Hispanic social media, PR and media-related news, provides a comprehensive Job Alerts service that helps employers, recruiters and search firms find marketing professionals with multicultural public relations, diversity and social media marketing experience. Quite simply, if you’re looking for Hispanic and multicultural professionals in media, public relations, social media or diversity we are the ones you turn to. Our platform has no equal.
For a flat fee of $295 per job post, employers can submit a job description and logo to the Hispanic PR Blog with no word limit. For an additional $100 per job post, the same distribution can be additionally sent through Hispanicize.com and its social media platforms (posting a job alert to Hispanicize.com by itself is $200).
HOW TO SUBMIT A JOB ALERT
Our Job Alerts distribution/postings are available through both the Hispanic PR Blog and/or Hispanicize.com. In order to process your job post submission we require upfront credit card payment. We accept all major credit cards and prefer to get your credit card information over the phone so please indicate what phone number we can reach you at and when. All inquiries should be directed to [email protected] with your full contact information, including your phone number. We will contact you promptly.
OUR JOB ALERTS SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Job Alert posting on the home page of the Hispanic PR Blog and/or Hispanicize.com on the initial day of the job post
- Posting of the Job Alert on the Hispanic PR Blog and Hispanicize Twitter feeds on the day of the job post and again on the Saturday after it is first posted.
- Posting of the Job Alert on the Hispanic PR Blog Facebook fan page and again on the Saturday after it is first posted. (If the Hispanicize.com posting is included, posting on the Facebook page of Hispanicize is also included).
- Posting on numerous Linked In and Facebook groups related to the fields of Hispanic marketing, journalism and social media
- Posting of the Job Alert on the Hispanic Market Jobs news channel of the Hispanic PR Blog for at least 60 days.
Please note that rates are subject to change. Job Posts are normally posted the same day of payment. We will issue a Paid Receipt to you immediately upon payment. (Rates are current as of November 2013).