The following Job Alert was posted on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 on behalf of Vidicom.
HISPANIC PR SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Vidicom – Greater New York City Area
Located in the heart of midtown Manhattan, Vidicom offers a dynamic, creative, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, filled with smart, fun-loving people. We are looking for a forward thinking, highly motivated leader to launch our new Hispanic PR Sales area.
The ideal candidate will have a dynamic personality, be results-oriented and a self-starter who is an expert at building relationships with clients and Hispanic PR agencies as well as identifying new sales opportunities. Candidate should be highly motivated with the ability to exceed established goals while maintaining high client satisfaction.
Responsibilities will include:
- Introducing Vidicom to Hispanic PR agencies and brand direct
- Persuasively articulate Vidicom’s tools, competitive advantages, and processes via in-person sales meetings
- Working with brands and agencies to make Vidicom their digital solution
- Account management; managing the sales process from start to close
Desired Skills & Experience
- Detail oriented, ambitious and driven
- 5+ years customer service or sales experience in Hispanic market a must
- Strong and established relationships are a must
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional phone skills
- Proactive, aggressive, dedicated, well organized and flexible
- Combined digital, social and media knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Work independently
- Leadership skills
- Bilingual in Spanish (spoken and written), is a must
Salary Range: Salary to commensurate with experience, high commission base
Vidicom produces and distributes video content through the web, social media, television and radio and its’ owned and operated media networks (hotels, airlines, cruise ships). Multimedia tools for clients include video webisodes, live web tours, live event production, live programming and corporate sizzle reels. From Chanel to Chobani, this is where brands come to embed their message in editorial content and target an audience through unique and exclusive distribution they can’t find anywhere else. Visit www.vidicom.com.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Like” us on Facebook to stay up-to-date with what we are doing: