PRSA announced the 2013 Silver Anvil Award finalists last Friday in New York and JElena Group won for its “Wells Fargo Hispanic Customer Financial Education Campaign”
- Provide free and in-language financial education and practical/realistic tips to help Hispanic communities succeed financially.
- Demonstrate and underscore Wells Fargo’s commitment to helping Hispanic communities achieve financial success.
- Create in-language and culturally relevant financial education messages and tips to media and consumers around home ownership, remittances, student loans, credit and small business.
- Collaborate with community partners and Wells Fargo spokespeople to deliver reliable and credible financial education messages.
- Work with Hispanic media outlets at a national and regional level to understand what financial education information would help their local communities
Jennifer Elena is the president and founder of JElena Group, a Washington D.C.-based public relations agency specializing in developing consumer education and communications outreach campaigns.
Elena leads the team in strategy development for business-driven public relations campaigns. She has more than 12 years of experience and has worked with fortune 20 companies, national associations, federal agencies and non-profit organizations.