To be held April 26th at the William and Anita Newman Conference Center @ Baruch College. Visit www.iconomyny.com to register.
Featuring a series of FREE panel discussions on marketing to the multicultural & Hispanic markets AND expert advice from leaders in career development, media, business, technology, & finance
On Tuesday, April 26, 2011, a legion of prominent business leaders, entrepreneurs, key industry influencers, consumers and students are set to convene at New York City’s Baruch College for Defining Trends Media Group’s Third Annual iConomy Expo, Co-Presented by State Farm Insurance.
This must-attend event, FREE and open to the public, takes place from 10:30am to 6:30pm at the William & Anita Newman Conference Center at Baruch College.
“The goal of the iConomy Expo is to bridge the gap between business professionals, entrepreneurs and tomorrow’s leaders with comprehensive insight on the climate of the today’s economy and new way of doing business, networking and growing in the corporate and entrepreneurial sectors. Our panelists will also provide insights in the Hispanic and multicultural market place.” said Juan Guillen,> CEO & Founder of Defining Trends Media Group.
At the iConomy Expo, attendees can participate in discussions featuring speakers from such premiere organizations as MSNBC, Moet Hennessy USA, Johnson & Johnson, Spanish Broadcasting Systems (SBS), The New York International Latino Film Festival, & New York Daily News, amongst others.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to enhance their insight on recent reporting by the US Census, which will impact the US marketplace as a whole.
These ground-breaking leaders will weigh in on key topics such as: Defining the Latino Consumer, The Changing Face of Media, Pop Culture Trends; Business, Entrepreneurship, Tech and Financial Empowerment. Career tips and personal branding will also be on the agenda.
Panels such as “Pop Culture: Changing the Face of Latinos in Media,” moderated by The New York International Latino Film Festival, will feature celebrity guests and media insiders. The Technology Forum, “Are you Down with our Click?” will examine how trends in new media and social networking are changing the landscape of the business. Lance Rios, founder of Being Latino, will moderate the panel.
Whether you attend for networking or professional insight, your experience at the annual iConomy Expo will be rewarding. Find tips, resources, best practices, thought leadership – all that you can trust to accelerate your career and company.
iConomy Expo & Seminar Schedule:
- The Hispanic Market 11am – 12pm
- Careers in Radio 12:05 – 1:05
- Pop Culture 1:10 – 2:10
- Career & Leadership 2:15 – 3:15
- Business & Entrepreneurship 3:20 – 4:20
- Tech, Social media, & the Internet 4:25 – 5:25
- Media & Community 5:30 – 6:30pm
- Calixto Chinchilla: Founder of New York Latino Film Festival
- Jay Hershenson: Senior Vice Chancellor CUNY
- Jennifer Rae Schulman: President Fortune Web Marketing
- Jesse Rodriguez: Producer, msnbc
- Julio Tejada: State Farm Agent
- Lance Rios: Founder Being Latino
- Lejia Jaquez: Deputy Regional Director, NY Region- US Census Bureau
- Manny Gonzalez: Director of Hispanic Marketing Moet Hennessey USA
- Marcelo Rodriguez: Founder & CEO Inlanet Digital Marketing LLC.
- Mike Segal: Founder of New York Private Equity Forums
- Maria Ramos: Project Manager Information Technology at Johnson & Johnson
- Rod Colon: Founder & CEO Empowering Today’s Professionals Director
- Robert Dominguez: New York Daily News
- Manny Velasquez Pardedes: President / National Society Of Hispanic MBA’s
- Marcos Baer: Publisher / Portada Magazine
- Edward Munoz: President / Champion Development Enterprises
- Melissa Karp Smith – Executive Vice President of RL Public Relations
Note: Additional names to be announced soon
For more information, please contact 212-851-6164, or visit the event website www.iconomyny.com
Attendance is FREE