Hispanicize Wire launches budget-friendly, multimedia press release distribution service
Today the founders of the annual Hispanicize event, Hispanicize digital and the Hispanic PR Blog announced they are launching Hispanicize Wire (HispanicizeWire.com), an innovative, multimedia press release wire service that’s budget friendly and tailored to serve brands, small businesses and marketing agencies.
“Hispanicize Wire is the sophisticated but economical PR solution that Hispanic marketers and small businesses alike have been wishing for,” said Manny Ruiz, CEO of Hispanicize Wire and co-founder of the Hispanicize brand of companies that include the annual Hispanicize 2014 event, Hispanicize digital, the Latina Mom Bloggers network, the Hispanic PR Blog, Being Latino and DigiBunch.
“With Hispanicize Wire we’re removing the fear of high costs for wire distributions while giving clients quality, credible reach to journalists and bloggers, incredible multimedia capabilities and SEO enhancements,” said Ruiz. “Today is merely the start of a many service roll outs that will further solidify why Hispanicize Wire is the best value in the wire marketplace.”
Hispanicize Wire provides Hispanic marketing clients with several significant advantages over other wire services:
– Low Cost, Flat Rate Pricing and ZERO Overage: Hispanicize Wire is low cost AND flat rate-based so clients never have to guess how much posting and/or distributing their multimedia press releases will be. Hispanicize Wire rates begin as low as $99 and the service never charges Overage rates, one of the most controversial and expensive costs associated with traditional press release wires.
– A Full Scale Multimedia Platform: The Hispanicize Wire platform features a socially-wired, beautifully designed, bilingual web site (HispanicizeWire.com) that allows clients to post photos, YouTube videos, PDFs, biographies, presentations, brochures and more at a fraction of what other wire services charge. Even the most inexpensive Hispanicize Wire release is a multimedia release.
– Online Guaranteed Placements: Hispanicize Wire’s network of Hispanic online news guaranteed placements includes several exclusive placements. Among the online guaranteed placements so far are LatinBusinessToday.com, Hispanicize.com, LatinHeat.com, HispanicPRBlog.com and more. This is one of the company’s service features that will continuously expand without costing clients a penny more.
– Comprehensive targeting of Hispanic media and bloggers: Hispanicize Wire offers comprehensive national, state and city-specific distributions to U.S. Hispanic/Puerto Rico media and bloggers. In addition to geo targeting news releases, Hispanicize Wire also allows clients to send content to media and bloggers by 17 specific categories of news they are subscribed to receive such as entertainment, business and health. Hispanicize Wire follows the same media relations best practices that guided its management team to launch the first Hispanic press release wire in 2000.
– SEO-enhanced and socially savvy releases – EVERYTIME: HispanicizeWire.com has been designed with SEO-enhanced multimedia features that help get content indexed by major search engines such as Bing, Google and Yahoo. SEO-enhanced press release postings means that Hispanicize Wire treats consumers looking for news with the same intensity that it uses to cater to journalists and bloggers.
The Management Team
The launch of Hispanicize Wire reunites the core management group that created and later sold the industry’s first Hispanic press release wire service to British media conglomerate United Business Media in 2008. The veteran wire team includes such wire alumni as Ruiz, Cristy Clavijo-Kish, Danny Correa and Katherine Johnson.