Yesterday, Hispanicize kicked off it’s 2011 Hispanic PR & Latino Social Media conference in Hollywood, CA with a comprehensive list of sessions:
- Hispanic PR & Social Media Boot Camp for Non-Profits
- How to Transfrom Yourself into the Ultimate Brand Ambassador
- Hispanic Media Relations in 2011: What you need to know to get your Stories Published in Traditional Media
- Commuinispaces Hispanic Identity Project: Understanding and Tapping into the U.S. Hispanic Market via Private Online Communities
- Publicistby Day, Blogger by Night
- Marketing To ‘Gaytinos’
This spectacular line-up was capped off with an exclusive Open Night Reception with great food and drink.