Hispanicize announces judges for 2015 first annual Tecla Awards
Hispanicize 2015 and the Latina Mom Bloggers network today unveiled the panel of 30 judges from major U.S. Hispanic brands, agencies and social media that will help select the winners of the first annual Tecla Awards, the national awards program created to recognize excellence in Latino Blogging, Micro-Blogging and Social Media/Digital Marketing.
“The Tecla Awards are the industry-standard for Latino digital achievement and today we’re proud to say we’ve assembled a panel of judges that represents the full spectrum of the U.S. Hispanic marketing and digital influencer industries,” said Manny Ruiz, founder and creative director of Hispanicize 2015, which will take place from March 16-20.
Representing the brands on the judging panel are:
– Norelie Garcia, Head of PR & Communications, Cricket Wireless
– Nydia Sahagun, Senior Manager, Storewide Marketing/Multicultural, Target
– Craig Smith, Managing Director of Corporate Communications, Best Western
– Maribel Ferrer, Media Relations Vice President for U.S. Hispanic and Florida, Chase
– Jenina Nuñez, Manager, External Communications, McDonald’s
– Patricia Salas, Group Vice President, Toyota
– Christian Martinez, Head of Sales, U.S. Hispanic, Facebook
– Alba Adamo, Group Director, Hispanic Marketing, Coca-Cola
– Nuria Santamaria, Multicultural, Twitter
– Jason Riveiro, Manager, Multicultural Marketing, Big Lots
Representing the agencies on the judging panel are:
– Natalie Boden, CEO, BodenPR
– Roxana Lissa, CEO, RL PR
– Lissette Rodriguez, Vice President, Devries Global
– Michael Warner, Chief Operating Officer, Egami
– Giovanni Rodriguez, CEO/Co-founder, Sennseis
– Carolina Guana, Multicultural Market Group Account Director, Allison Partners
– Jose Villa, President, Sensis
– Freddy Balsera, CEO, Balsera Communications
– Luis Casamayor, President and Chief Creative Officer, República
– Armando Azarloza, President/CEO, The Axis Agency
Representing the digital influencers on the judging panel are:
– Gabriela Natale, President, Journalist and Digital Influencer, AGANARmedia
– Melanie Gonzales, Blogger, Qué Means What?
– Matt Cherry, Publisher, iBlog Magazine
– Laurita Tellado, Blogger, Holdin’ Out for a Hero
– Maya Murillo, Vlogger, Maya in the moment
– Jorge Narvaez, Digital Influencer, Reality Changers
– Lizza Monet Morales, Digital Influencer, XoxoLizza.com
– Ramon De Leon, Global Business and Social Media Keynote Speaker/Digital Influencer, RamonWOW Inc.
– Jose Sanchez, Blogger, Piccolo Mondo PR
– Rosy Cordero, Digital Influencer, FabGirlMag.com
The Tecla Awards are comprised of 30 categories; 20 devoted to Latino bloggers, vloggers and journalists and 10 focused on excellence in Hispanic marketing and media. Submissions are being accepted through January 27 at http://www.hispanicizeevent.com/tecla-awards-2015.
Finalists will be announced in mid-February, followed by a red carpet gala with celebrities, top U.S. Hispanic blogging, vlogging, journalism, advertising and marketing executives, which will be held in downtown Miami on March 16, the first day of Hispanicize 2015.