The Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA) Miami chapter is proud to announce its Board of Directors for 2016. This year, the association’s leadership looks to expand on projects that rendered successful in its second year in order to increase membership and to offer resources for the success of PR professionals and students in the region.
“HPRA Miami is very proud of the success it has had in its first two years as a local chapter and we look forward to expanding our offerings for the local PR community,” said Sonia Diaz, HPRA Miami president and national HPRA board member. “In addition to building on last year’s successes, we are working on launching some initiatives and tools that our members can tap into to increase their reach in the local market.”
The HPRA Miami 2016 Executive Board includes:
- President, Sonia Diaz, Director, Balsera Communications
- President-elect, Jackie Cardozo, Client Services Manager, Business Wire
- Treasurer, Margarita Hernandez, Executive Account Director, PR Newswire
- Secretary, Roshana Gossoff, Sr. Account Executive, Balsera Communications
The 2016 Board of Directors includes:
- Julie Jimenez, Account Director, rbb Public Relations
- Joseph Ramirez, Vice President of Public Relations, Marca
- Bill Gato, CEO, Hispanicize Wire
- Lisa Zayas, Senior Communications Consultant
- Ines Mato, Strategic Planning & Performance Analyst, City of Miami.
Among the opportunities that the Miami chapter offers its membership are:
- Professional development seminars that involve case studies, best practices, insights and research.
- “Meet the Media” sessions, opening the door for one-on-one conversations with newsroom decision-makers and leading journalists.
- Panel discussions with industry influencers and exclusive networking opportunities, allowing for members to develop meaningful relationships and gain unique insight from local professionals.
To join, individual HPRA membership is $125, $30 for students. Corporate members receive a 15% discount on a minimum of five (5) individual memberships.
HPRA continues expanding with established chapters in Los Angeles, New York,Washington, D.C. and Chicago. To learn about HPRA and become a member, visit http://www.hpra-usa.org, find HPRA on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/HPRA-USA/10698327804 and follow HPRA on Twitter @HPRAusa
To learn more about HPRA Miami, join the online conversation on LinkedInhttp://www.linkedin.com/groups/HPRA-Miami-5089647/about or on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/HPRAMiami