New Internship: Hispanicize Seeks Bilingual PR Intern
How do you reach Latinos online and actually engage them in your discussion? Partner with Hispanicize. Our platform delivers. Our services range from social media consulting to strategy analysis and outline to actual implementation and tactical outreach. Our group of social media and blogger connection services has two platforms- Hispanicize.com and latinamombloggers.com.
We’re in need of a college-level intern with some unique skills that we would continue helping to develop. Ideal candidate is:
- Comfortable with digital media
- Highly engaged or interested in social media
- Understands or willing to learn blogs
- Team player- takes direction and gives feedback, active team participation
- Is comfortable writing content on an ongoing basis, has good writing skills and can develop stories from given leads
- Ability and command of English grammar
- Spanish knowledge or bilingual preferred
- Knowledge of Hispanic community essential
- Proficient web research and search skills
Physical location of position is virtual with a strong preference for New York or Miami-based candidates. An average of 10-15 hours is anticipated and position is unpaid financially, yet priceless in skills, contacts, networking and content development learning.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Miami * New York * Los Angeles * Atlanta
Twitter: #hispz #latinamoms