Hispanic advertising, social media and Latino filmmaker tracks still to be announced
Award-winning Hispanic public relations case studies and some of the nation’s most renowned multicultural PR professionals will be spotlighted as part of the PR-related agenda of Hispanicize 2012 unveiled today.
Now in its third year, Hispanicize 2012 (April 10-13 in Miami) is the annual event focused on Latino trends and trendsetters in social media, entertainment, marketing and media. The event is a partnership of Hispanicize, the Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA) and the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).
“This year, Hispanicize brings top PR experts together while also presenting a platform for industry trends,” said Delia L. Lopez, President, Hispanic Public Relations Association, Los Angeles chapter (HPRA-L.A.). “HPRA put together sessions that showcase the evolution of PR in today’s integrated marketplace. This will be an event not to be missed.”
The public relations track of Hispanicize 2012 brings to nearly 40 the number of sessions confirmed for the event thus far. An additional 25 sessions are about to be announced related to Hispanic advertising, Latino social media and filmmaking. Altogether more than 110 speakers will present more than 60 sessions at Hispanicize 2012.
Hispanicize 2012’s roster of presenters currently features senior Hispanic brand marketers and non profit organization speakers from Unilever, Disney, BlackBerry, Google, Clorox, General Motors, RadioShack, UnitedHealthcare, Wal-Mart, Sprint, McDonald’s, Diageo, Ford, LiveStrong and the March of Dimes, among others. (See most recent list of speakers here).
Among this year’s PR-focused sessions are:
- PR CASE STUDY: The Award-winning ‘Suave Professionals Desfilando Contigo’ Campaign
- Changing perceptions and building trust: How LIVESTRONG mobilizes Hispanics
- A Model for Hispanic CSR Initiatives: McDonald’s 27-Year Legacy of Serving Hispanic Students
- Are Your Videos Getting Viewed? Top Tips to Video Success
- Non-for-Profit Case Study: Using Social Media to Deliver Health Messages and Engage with Latina Moms and Families
- A Matter of Life and Death: Best Practices and Case Studies to help Latinos Improve their Health Literacy
- A holistic approach to engage influencers, manage reputations and deliver results for advocacy and public affairs programs in Latin America
- Hispanic Media Relations In 2012: How PR Pros are Using Traditional and Social Media Tools to Tell Stories and Generate Coverage
- Fútbol Marketing in 2012: Tapping into the Power of Soccer to Engage Latinos
- How PR Can Drive the Conversation in a Hyper Integrated Marketing World
Hispanicize 2012 Sponsors and Media Partners
Hispanicize 2012 sponsors include BlackBerry, Walmart, Univision, Sprint, RadioShack, UnitedHealthcare, Clorox, Fox News Latino, Diageo, Transitions, Visit Orlando, The Axis Agency, The Jeffrey Group, Fleishman-Hillard, PR Newswire, Business Wire, Sensis, Critical Mention and others. Hispanicize 2012 media partners include Getty Images Latin America/Hispanic, Latin Heat Media, Billboard Latin Music, AdWeek, Hispanic Market Weekly, LatinVision and the National Association of Hispanic Publications (NAHP).
Sponsorship information is available by emailing email@example.com or contacting tel: 203.364.4779. The conference hashtag is #HISPZ11. To sign up for conference-related Twitter headlines visit www.Twitter.com/Hispanicize.
HPRA – L.A.