Meet the Hispanic Media Panel
- Mario Torres, Music Editor, AOL Latino
- Maria Cristina Marrero, Editor-in-Chief, Siempre Mujer
- Norma Morato, News Director, Univision 41 – WXTV
- Joaquin del Rio, Executive Editor, La Voz Hispana
- Diario de México (TBD)
Learn the following:
1. What these journalists consider newsworthy and how to make your pitch relevant;
2. What experts and resources these journalists are looking for when they write their stories; and
3. How social media has impacted their news gathering, reporting, and distribution.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
8:30 – 10:00 a.m.
605 Third Ave, 12 Fl.
Free for HPRA members
$25 for Non-members*
*if you become a member before October 11th, the event is free.
You must register before 5 pm ET on October 11th to get on the list for building security. If you are not on the list for building security, you will not get in!
For more information, contact Carla Santiago, Carla.Santiago@edelman.com.
To become a member of HPRA-NY, click here.