On Friday, March 20, during the last day of Hispanicize Week 2015 #Hispz15, Sebastian Aroca, Founder of Hispanic Market Advisors®, will share insights on responsive design technology in Latino marketing initiatives, and he’s giving the Hispanic PR Blog a preview of what the panel will be about.
Website design and mobile are two of the fastest changing technologies in digital marketing, besides search engine optimization. “As the world becomes increasingly more mobile and interconnected, your websites, blogs, and email communications need to be responsive to reach Latinos online effectively everywhere,” Sebastian said.
This session will combine some short insightful tips with an interactive panel format. Some of the topics presented, but not limited to, are:
- Why brands should use responsive technology in Latino Marketing initiatives
- Why brands need to build responsive design websites to reach Latinos
- What are the main benefits of a responsive design website
- Why brands need to optimize their eBlasts and eNews for mobile
- What brands are missing if they don’t use responsive technology to reach Latinos
Sign up or log in to save this event to your list (Add To My Sched) and see who’s attending! Hispanic Market Advisors has created an infographic for the session, which can be viewed/downloaded here: http://hmas.in/infographic-responsive-latinos
The Hispanicize event is a launch pad for creative marketing campaigns and initiatives. To read the full event schedule, please visit: http://hispanicize2015.sched.org/