The results of the 2010 Census have revealed major shifts in the composition of the US population. According to population data released in the 2010 Census, today, one in six Americans is Hispanic. That is more than 50 million people nationwide.
In order to be successful companies will need to adjust their marketing strategies in order to meet these changes as well as the changing media consumption of today’s marketplace.
To help you better understand the results of the 2010 Census, impreMedia will be hosting a webinar with Hispanic Market Weekly titled Insights into the 2010 Census Numbers: A Guide for Marketers.
The webinar features insights and analysis from:
- Mary Zerafa, VP of Integrated Marketing for impreMedia
- Cynthia Corzo, Editor of Hispanic Market Weekly
- Angelo Falcon, President of The National Institute for Latino Policy
- Sergio Alcocer, President and CEO of LatinWorks
- Dave Rodriguez, Multicultural Marketing Manager, Ford Motor Co.
The webinar will take place:
Thursday, April 28, 2011
2PM Eastern/1PM Central/11AM Pacific
Register now by visiting <https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/410627118>