Free Sept. 2 webinar to reveal results of what Hispanic media surveyed say resonates with them for coverage
MIAMI, FL – PR Newswire and Hispanic PR Wire are hosting a free Webinar September 2nd that will review the findings of a Hispanic PR Wire media survey that reveals how to better craft topics and messages that will resonate with Hispanic media. The results of the survey, which was conducted over a recent 30 day period, provide strategic insights on how organizations can increase their visibility and ROI.
The one hour webinar will take place Wednesday, September 2 at 1 p.m. ET.
During the webinar, you will:
• Increase your awareness of current trends in Hispanic communication that will enable you to better present your brand messages to the media
• Learn the do’s and don’ts of outreach to Spanish-language media
• Obtain guidance on how to make your releases stand out from the crowd
• Discover the most sought-after topics used by Hispanic media when crafting a story
Manny Ruiz, President, Multicultural Markets, PR Newswire and co-publisher of the Hispanic PR Blog
– Dalia Paratore Salazar, Director, Multicultural Products & Services, PR Newswire
– Fernando del Rincón, Host, Mega TV’s Paparazzi TV Sensacional
– Stephen Chavez, Vice President, Hispanic Marketing, Ketchum Latino
Webinar participants will be eligible to receive discounts of up to 52% off of PR Newswire’s Heritage Month communications packages.
To register click here.