Social corporate responsibility continues to be a key strategy for successful public relations campaigns. Connect with leading national and regional non-profit organizations providing critical services to the Hispanic community.
Whether your client or brand is exploring sponsorship opportunities or tailored community relations programs, come discover potential partnerships with key non-profits in the education, entertainment/arts, health services, and public policy arena.
– Learn about 2011 initiatives
– Best practices for working with Hispanic focused non-profits
– Identify and establish win-win partnerships
– American Cancer Society
– Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF)
– California Chicano News Media Association (CCNMA)
– Mexican American Opportunity Foundation (MAOF)
– Council of Mexican American Federations (COFEM)
– University of Guadalajara Foundation in Los Angeles
More organizations to be announced.
Thursday, March 24, 2011
6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
5300 East Olympic Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90022
Light appetizers, no-host bar
Complimentary Valet Parking adjacent to restaurant.
(entrance on Olympic Blvd)
$10 – HPRA members
$25 – Non-members