Chris Brogan on Google+ ‘s Business Functionality [WEBINAR]
There are similarities in every social network, but Google+ has a few things the others don’t:
- Google+ is the only social network indexed by the No. 1 search engine in the world (Google)
- It has a deep integration with the second largest search engine in the world (YouTube)
- More than 69 percent of people use these search functions to find businesses: Google+ enhances your ability to be found!
- Google+ was built to cultivate visibility for individuals and organizations
You will learn how to:
- Shake off social networking fatigue
- Use Google+ to improve your business prospects
- Build a robust profile that helps you grow business
- Create useful content that gets attention and drives reactions
- Explore how Google+ fits into your larger social strategy
- Build a content strategy that brings value to your audience
- Increase customer acquisition with Google+ tools
- Use specific tools for set-up and profile enhancement
- And More!
This webinar will teach you why you should be on Google+, how to build your strategy, where to begin and what you can expect for your business. Communicators and PR Pros must learn the right way to incorporate Google+ into their social strategy. Let Chris show you how, register for this webinar and start right away.
- Tuesday, December 13, 2011
- 2:00 – 3:15 p.m. Central Time
- Standard Price: $139