Experts from Univision and the U.S. Census Bureau along with the Hispanic Marketing Committee of PRSA Miami will host a webinar to discuss implications of the Hispanic population results from the 2010 U.S. Census and the opportunity for marketers to reach this growing population.
The seminar will review the findings and analyses of the data and discuss what the information means for marketers.
Join research veteran Elizabeth Ellers from Univision and Raul Cisneros from the Census Bureau during this one-hour interactive webinar focused on going beyond the numbers to understand what changes are documented by the new counts. Maribel Ferrer from Fleishman Hillard will moderate.
Register Now: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/819433686
Date: Wednesday June 15, 2011
Time: 2pm-3pm (EST) / 11am – noon Pacific Time
During the interactive one-hour webinar, participants will learn:
- An in-depth look at the 2010 Census results and information from the American Community Survey with a focus on the Hispanic population
- A comparison of the Census results to previous Census counts
- How the U.S. Census used advertising, public relations and social media to engage Hispanics about being counted
- A review of growing markets and population hubs
- What the Census says about the new composition of multicultural communities and their implications for marketers
- Review of market response to numbers and what it implies for marketers