Casa Latina, a bilingual multimedia home-and-lifestyle brand (www.casalatina.com), is partnering with BlogHer, Inc., a cross-platform media network and publisher for women, to co-produce The Blogger Business Bootcamp for Latina Lifestyle and Parenting bloggers at the Casa Latina Home Expo on November 15th in NYC.
The Blogger Business Bootcamp is a professional opportunity available to entrepreneurial, professionally-minded Latina bloggers in the NY Tri-State area, and will feature a diverse community of culturally-relevant professionals speaking on the theme “How-To Develop A Blog Into A Brand”.
“We are excited to have BlogHer as a partner leading up to our second annual Casa Latina Home Expo,” said Nora Diaz Bretherton, co-Founder of Casa Latina. “The collaboration with BlogHer will add to the Expo’s consumer offering by creating a dynamic experience for Latina bloggers that integrates a community of multimedia experts, resources and tools in order to help them reach the next level.”
“Casa Latina is delivering a unique experience to Latina bloggers in the Tri-state area, and we’re proud to be a part of intensifying their educational offering,” added Elisa Camahort Page, co-founder and COO of BlogHer.
The Blogger Business Bootcamp will take place in addition to the Expo’s slate of influencer-led how-to clinics, creative home-based ideas, product giveaways, chef led cooking demos and children’s entertainment.
Jaylah Sandoval Producer, VJ and On-Air Personality for Alex Sensation’s show on La Mega 97.9 in NYC and El Zol 106.7 Miami, the #1 radio show on Spanish Broadcasting System, will be the emcee for the day.
The exciting slate of talent hosting clinics, Q&A’s and Meet & Greets with attendees include:
- John Colaneri from HGTV’s hit show Cousins Undercover
- Vanessa Deleon, Interior Designer and on-air talent featured in HGTV Design Star, Food Network Restaurant Impossible and NBC’s American Dream Builders.
- Marlene Pratt, Casa Latina co-founder, interior designer and television talent
- Dr. Helen Troncoso, Health Expert and Vme-TV talent, is leading the Expo’s Healthy Home/ El bienestar del hogar initiative
- Kathy Cano Murillo a.k.a The Crafty Chica
- Jeannette Kaplun, founder of Hispana Global
To read more, click here.