Lanza Group, LLC is bringing Latin music’s most popular new group, Los Cuates de Sinaloa, to headline the 4th annual Fiesta Georgia. The Hispanic Heritage Month celebration takes place at the Georgia International Horse Park in the Atlanta suburb of Conyers, GA on Sunday, September 25.
“We want to focus on bringing the hottest talent this year and Los Cuates de Sinaloa certainly fit the bill,” said Ralph E. Herrera, President of Lanza Group, LLC. “The Regional Mexican music genre is king with the rapidly growing Latino market in Georgia.”
Los Cuates de Sinaloa found phenomenal success in the United States after arriving from their native Sinaloa, Mexico at age 14. Cousins Gabriel and Nano Berrelleza have recorded six albums, releasing their first album in 2007. In 2008, Los Cuates performed the song “Negro y Azul: The Ballad of Heisenberg” on the critically acclaimed television show “Breaking Bad” on AMC. Their most recent album, ‘’Tocando with the mafia,” gave them a second brush with fame by recording the theme song for Telemundo’s popular novela, “La Reina Del Sur” in 2011.
Fiesta Georgia Regional Mexican Talent
- Isabelle: local Atlantan, 18 year-old newcomer on the Regional Mexican scene
- Los 5 de la Sierra: Atlanta-based Norteño band
- Veronica Barrios: California-based solo artist recently released her second album, “Me Curaste Con Tus Besos”
- Bruno Valente: From Mexico City, with 5 records to his credit
- Los Plebes de San Luis: Norteño band originally from San Luís Potosí, México with 12 albums recorded
The 4th annual Fiesta Georgia serves as the kick-off to Hispanic Heritage month festivities with a free, daylong celebration with two Latin music stages featuring Regional Mexican artists, authentic Latin foods, children’s entertainment, and arts and crafts vendors. For additional information, visit Facebook: www.Facebook.com/FiestaGeorgia or www.FiestaGeorgia.com.