Hispanic and multicultural marketing and public relations professionals from General Motors and Nestle have joined the prestigious national advisory board for Hispanicize 2011, the 2nd Annual Hispanic PR & Social Media Conference. The total number of major brands comprising the advisory board of next year’s mega industry event has now climbed to 12.
In addition to the newly announced brands, Hispanicize 2011 now features marketers from Lowe’s, Wal-Mart, General Mills, Microsoft/Xbox, Ford, McDonald’s, UnitedHealthcare, Levi Strauss & Company, Sprint Nextel and Southwest Airlines.
A partnership of the Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA), the Hispanic PR Blog and the soon-to-be-launched Latino social media content/networking site Hispanicize.com, Hispanicize 2011 will feature a professional development-focused agenda with more than 20 sessions tailored to the needs of Hispanic marketers (brands, non-profits and agencies) as well Latino and multicultural bloggers.
The Hispanicize 2011 conference advisory board now consists of:
- Nina Price, Diversity Communications Manager – General Motors
- Nadine Sterba – Nestlé
- Sarah-Frances Wallace, Public Relations – Lowe’s
- Carla Dodds, Director of Multicultural Marketing – Walmart U.S.
- Maria Rodas, Marketing Manager – General Mills/Que Rica Vida
- Jose Pinero, Director of Diversity and Multicultural Marketing – Microsoft / Xbox
- Octavio Navarro, PR Manager – Ford Motor Co.
- Cristina Alfaro, Communications Manager – McDonald’s
- Russell Bennett, Vice President of Latino Health Solutions – UnitedHealthcareDiane Jones Lowrey, Director of Diversity Marketing & Operations, Levi Strauss & Company
- Olga Romero, Manager of Hispanic and multicultural public relations – Southwest Airlines
- Hector Galvan, Hispanic PR Manager – Sprint Nextel
- Rory Lassanske, Founder/Blogger – Mamá Contemporánea (Conference Blogger Vice Chair)
- Jennifer Hutcheson, Founder/Blogger – Mami2Mommy
- Joscelyn Ramos, Founder/Blogger – Mami of Multiples
- Rosa Alonso, Founder – My Latino Voice
- Lance Rios, Founder – Being Latino Facebook Fan Page
- Clara Carrier, PR & Marketing Manager, Communications & Special Programs – Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Lourdes Rodriguez, President-Hispanic Public Relations Association – LA and Account Supervisor, VPE
- David Henry, President – TeleNoticias & Hispanic Public Relations Association-NY
- Maribel Ferrer, Senior Vice President – Fleishman Hillard
- Jose Villa, CEO – Sensis Agency (Conference Agency Vice Chair)
- Roxana Lissa, CEO/Founder – RL Public Relations
- John Echeveste, Partner – VPE Public Relations
- Armando Azarloza, President – The Axis Agency
- Romina Bongiovanni, Senior Vice President – Edelman Multicultural
- Zandra Zuno, Senior Vice President – GolinHarris Confianza
The conference will be held at Hollywood’s famous Renaissance Hollywood Hotel & Spa. To learn more about the conference go to www.HispanicPRConference.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 305.321.5002.
To learn more about the blogger activities surrounding the conference be sure to become a friend of the Facebook fan page of Hispanicize at www.facebook.com/hispanicize.