Facebook’s U.S. Hispanic Head of Sales Christian Martinez and award-winning actor Luis Guzmán today were named co-chairs of the national advisory board of Hispanicize 2015 that features senior executives and influencers from the nation’s leading U.S. Hispanic brands, marketing agencies, bloggers, film and Latin music industries.
Hispanicize 2015 returns to the InterContinental hotel in downtown Miami, March 16-20, 2015.
“The fact we have the head of all U.S. Hispanic Facebook and a major Latino actor leading our board should serve as notice that something very transcendent is at work for 2015,” said Manny Ruiz, founder and creative director of the Hispanicize event. “Our national advisory board is collaborating to build what will easily be the most imaginative, engaging and fun Hispanicize event ever created. ”
Event organizers have also designated Mike Warner, Chief Operating Officer of Egami Consulting Group, as vice chairman of the 2015 event. “Mike is providing us with invaluable insights and will play an instrumental in the evolution of this year’s Latin music artist showcase,” said Ruiz, who this year added top brands like Twitter, Tabasco, Best Western and Big Lots to the advisory board.
Among the most prominent items on the national advisory board’s agenda are judging the national Tecla Awards for excellence in blogging, social media and digital marketing, the Positive Impact Awards, developing the massive expansion of content for Latino bloggers, vloggers, Viners and Instagrammers, the evolution of the Latin Music Showcase and the Hispanic Journalist Showcase and Hispanicize Film Showcase.
In addition to Martinez, Guzmán and Warner, the Hispanicize 2015 board is comprised of:
– Nuria Santamaria Head of Multicultural Strategy Twitter
– Nydia Sahagun, Sr. Manager, Storewide Marketing/Multicultural, Target
– Jose Espinoza, Hispanic brand marketing lead for the US and Mexico, Tabasco
– Stephen Sanchez, Global Corporate Communications Manager, 3M
– Alba Adamo, Group Director, Hispanic Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company
– Norelie Garcia, Head of PR & Communications, Cricket Wireless
– Patricia Pineda, Group Vice President, Hispanic Business Strategy Group of Toyota Motor North America
– Craig Smith, Managing Director of Corporate Communications, Best Western International
– Jason Riveiro, Multicultural Marketing Manager, Big Lots, Inc.
– Jenina Nuñez, Manager, External Communications, McDonald’s
– Maribel Ferrer, Media Relations Vice President for U.S. Hispanic and Florida, JPMorgan Chase
– Luis Casamayor, President and Chief Creative Officer, República
– Rick Marroquin, Lifestyle Agent/Executive, Creative Artist Agency
– Natalie Boden, President, BodenPR
– Zing Shaw, Vice President of Diversity and Inclusion, Edelman
– Armando Azarloza, President, The Axis Agency
– Lissette Rodriguez, Vice President, Devries Global
– Annette González-Malkin, Senior Vice President of Hispanic Strategies and Solutions, Hunter Public Relations
– Diana Valencia, Senior Vice President, Multicultural Communications, Porter Novelli
– Mike Valdes-Fauli, CEO, Pinta
– Giovanni Rodriguez, CEO, SocialxDesign; Co-Founder, Sennseis
– Matt Cherry, Publisher, iBlog Magazine
– Freddy Balsera, CEO, Balsera Communications
– Calixto Chinchilla, Director of Hispanicize Film Showcase and former Executive Director of the New York International Latino Film Festival
– Katherine Johnson, Partner, Hispanicize Event and Co-Director, Hispanicize Music Showcase
– Vanessa James, President, Vanessa James Media
– Piera Jolly, Co-CEO, Latina Mom Bloggers
– Jesse Martinez, Co-founder, Latino Start up Alliance
– George Cabrera, President/CEO, ASPIRA of Florida
– John Echeveste, CEO, LA Plaza de Cultura y Artes
– Ramon de Leon, Global Business and Social Media Keynote Speaker/Digital Influencer
– Rosy Cordero, Digital Influencer, FabGirlMag.com
– Laurita Tellado, Blogger/SM Influencer, Holdin’ Out for a Hero and Espresso con Leche
– Lizza Monet Morales, Blogger/SM Influencer, XoxoLizza.com
— Gaby Natale, President, Journalist and Digital Influencer, AGANARmedia
– Maya Murillo, Vlogger/SM Influencer, Maya in the Moment
– José Sánchez, Blogger/SM Influencer, Piccolo Mondo PR
For more information, click here.