Porter Novelli has an immediate need for a bi-lingual, bi-cultural Account Supervisor in the Hispanic marketing group in our New York office. Account Supervisors are expected to be able to independently plan and execute activities in a timely, efficient and high quality manner. You will report to the SVP & Director of Hispanic Marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop bi-lingual, bi-cultural communication plans to meet client objectives.
- Ensure integration in strategies across Hispanic audience outreach efforts.
- Deliver consistent high-level client service.
- Act as day-to-day client contact.
- Monitor and engage Hispanic media and interest groups on behalf of clients.
- Produce Hispanic media results that support client goals.
- Write collateral and press materials.
- Implement Hispanic client programs.
- Develop status and progress reports for teams and clients.
- Demonstrate initiative, accountability and reliability across all accounts.
- Develop and manage budget.
- Oversee timelines.
- Manage and coach the team to deliver quality, on-time work.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated team player, as well as an independent, creative thinker with exceptional client management and writing skills.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong understanding of public relations concepts, tactics and Hispanic media and blogger relations.
- Strong written and verbal bilingual skills (Spanish – English).
- Proven ability to evaluate initiatives, vigilance to budget management, strong understanding of public relations concepts, tactics and Hispanic media relations.
- Exhibit independence and autonomy with respect to their responsibilities and a deep understanding of the clients, accounts and Hispanic marketing industry.
- Demonstrates social and digital media enthusiasm and delivers innovative ways to leverage the latest trends and platforms – particularly to the Hispanic market.
- Ability to write press releases, collateral materials, business memos, activity reports and factual components of plans in a timely manner.
- Solid client relationship and critical thinking skills.
- Confident style in communicating with clients, and a proven ability to effectively organize and manage multiple tasks.
- Knowledge in integrating research and creative work concepts into account activity.
- Draft communication plans, as well as possess a positive, flexible attitude that will lend itself to client service.
- Ability to work well with others in both team and independent environments, as well as motivate junior staff.
- Positive, professional, and flexible attitude that lends itself to quality client service.
Education & Work Experience
- At least 7+ years experience working in PR, digital advertising, journalism, or publishing.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or related degree preferred).
- Active and strong presence on multiple social networks.
Please visit careers.porternovelli.com to upload resume. Only candidates that meet the criteria will be contacted.