In a breakthrough approach to healthcare, and reinforcing its commitment to the wellbeing of New York’s Latino community, The Mount Sinai Hospital proudly premieres ¡A tu salud! (www.mountsinai.org/latino), the first ever weekly health and wellness TV series created by Mount Sinai, debuting Saturday, January 7th at 11AM on Telemundo, Channel 47. The series will re-air Mondays and Tuesdays at 5 am. ¡A tu salud! spotlights the key health issues plaguing the Latino community and teaches viewers how to overcome illness and take charge of their health through inspirational, informative and uplifting stories.
- La Consulta, which includes interviews with specialists, patients and other experts;
- Caso clinico, in which inspirational human interest stories are told in the voices of real patients and their families;
- Pregunte al Dr. Guzman , in which the series’ Executive Medical Consultant and a leading cardiologist shares with viewers useful information to improve their health;
- Noticias medicas, which features the latest news from the medical field; and
- Salud a tu alcance, in which resources, services and tools are provided to viewers.
Mount Sinai will support the series with a comprehensive communications and community outreach plan which includes microsites on Mount Sinai’s and Telemundo websites, radios spots, online banners, print ads and public relations outreach.
To see clips of the first episode go to: http://www.mountsinai.org/