Verizon FiOS Goes Global With International TV Packages and 300 Minutes of International Calling at No Additional Cost
Choose Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi or Punjabi Programming When Signing Up for a FiOS Triple Play as Well as Custom TV
NEW YORK – If you want a closer connection with friends, family and TV programming around the
world, it’s time to connect with Verizon FiOS. Consumers who sign up online for FiOS TV as part of a triple-play package can add their favorite international TV programming, plus 300 minutes of international calling per month from their home to landline and wireless phones in more than 100 countries worldwide at no additional cost. “Our individual cultures helped shape who we are, and for many of us staying connected to that culture is as important as keeping in touch with friends and family,” said Arturo Picicci, director of consumer marketing for Verizon. “These new options offer more choice and flexibility, while meeting the needs of our customers with free international calling and International TV programming.” If you sign up for a two-year term agreement for a new FiOS triple-play bundle — Internet, TV (including Custom TV,
Extreme HD and other bundles) and phone service* — you will have the choice of a $300 Visa gift card; or 24 months of the Spanish Language TV Package; or both the World Plan 300 international calling plan for 12 months and one of the TV programing packages listed below, free of charge for 12 or six months depending on the package selected:
- Spanish Language Package — 70-plus popular Spanish channels including WAPA America, Television Dominicana and BeIN Sports en español for 12 months.
- Portuguese Language Channels — RTPi and SIC International TV channels for 12 months.
- Italian Language Channels — RAI Italia and Mediaset TV channels for 12 months.
- Chinese Language Channels — Either the Mandarin TV package for 12 months or the Cantonese TVB package for six months.
- Hindi or Punjabi Language Channels — Either the Hindi TV package for six months or the Punjabi TV package for 12 months.
And for the next few weeks, until June 8, new subscribers will receive free DVR service for one year, in addition to international content and calling.