Hispanicize media partner, SOI TV, will be sponsoring a series of live streams throughout this year’s Hispanicize 2012 event.
Included among the sessions to be live streamed the rest of the week are:
- Coming of Age: The Latino Electorate in 2012 and the Challenge to Win Their Vote
- Kill the ‘Crabs in the Bucket’ Syndrome and How to Overcome It
- Upping the Ante: Why Your Blog’s Content Matters So Much and What You Should Do About It
- Blogging For A Cause: How Latino Bloggers Are Using Social Media To Champion A Good Cause
- Fútbol Marketing in 2012: Tapping Into the Power of Soccer to Engage Latinos
Additionally, SOI TV will broadcast four of the Latinovator ceremonies including Emilio Estefan, Cesar Millan, Maria Elena Salinas, and Alfredo Ayala.
As the first and only 100% Social TV for Hispanics, SOI TV was designed specifically to reflect the true voice of Latinos through the use of a unique and innovative platform that allows viewers to interact with on-air programming and talent on its website and through various social networks. Headquartered in Miami, Florida, SOI can be seen live online through www.soitv.com or over the air on .3 digital frequency in Miami, New York, Los Angeles, Fresno, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Tucson, Denver, Dallas, San Antonio, Houston, Chicago and Puerto Rico. Users can also visit the SOI TV Facebook page www.facebook.com/SOITV or follow them on Twitter @SOITV