Wing Announces Creative Promotions
Following the installment of Renata Florio as Chief Creative Officer in September, Wing has made strategic talent investments to its creative team to meet strong new business demand. Recent new business wins include DIRECTV, RadioShack and mike’s hard lemonade.
The promotions are as follows: Ruben Salavert, Senior Copywriter, has been promoted to Associate Creative Director; Aurora Morfin, Senior Copywriter, has been promoted to Associate Creative Director; Alvaro Naddeo, Senior Art Director, has been promoted to Associate Creative Director.
In addition, Javier Bonilla Regional Creative Director, was recently promoted by Wing’s parent agency Grey Group to Executive Creative Director for Asia Pacific, based on his exceptional work for Wing on Pantene Latin America.
Bonilla’s promotion paved the way for further creative moves. Nathalie Jaspar, Senior Copywriter, and Arturo Macouzet, Senior Art Director, have been promoted to co Associate Creative Directors, Pantene Latin America.
“I’m thrilled to announce the promotions of these extremely talented creatives,” Florio said. “Wing’s creative team is truly inspired – we’re stronger than ever and excited to deliver great work.”
About the Executives:
- Ruben Salavert, Associate Creative Director: Salavert joined Wing in 2007 from Alma DDB, where he spent three years in their Miami office. Prior to that, he worked at several agencies in Spain including Publicis, JWT, Comunica con A and Circus. Salavert heads content creative for multiplatform media outlets, including TV, digital and print for the U.S. Hispanic and Latin American markets. Clients include DIRECTV for Latin America and U.S. Hispanic, mike’s hard lemonade, Goya Foods, Reliant, The Partnership for a Drug Free America and New York International Latino Film Festival.
- Alvaro Naddeo, Associate Creative Director: Naddeo joined Wing in 2010 with more than 15 years of experience in the advertising business. He did work for Leo Burnett, DDB and Saatchi & Saatchi branches while living at Brazil and Perú. Naddeo will work with Salavert leading content creative for multiplatform media outlets.
- Aurora Morfin, Associate Creative Director: Bringing 15 years of industry experience and award recognitions to Wing, Morfin joined in April 2011 from The Vidal Partnership. Prior to that Morfin worked at top creative agencies in Mexico: Ogilvy and Olabuenaga Chemistri in a wide range of clients like Mattel, Pfizer, Kraft, Volvo, Gandhi bookstores among others. At Wing she will continue to lead all P&G accounts, including CoverGirl, Pantene, Olay, Clairol and Downy.
- Arturo Macouzet, Associate Creative Director: Macouzet joined Wing in 2008 and has been an integral member of the team. In his new position he will work in collaboration with Nathalie Jaspar, leading the creative communication for Pantene in 20 Latin American countries.
- Nathalie Jaspar, Associate Creative Director: Jaspar joined Wing in 2009 as a senior creative on the Pantene account and was selected as one of team P&G’s “Rising Stars” for 2010. Prior to joining Wing, Jaspar worked at Conill Saatchi and Saatchi on clients such as Continental Airlines, H&S, Crest, Tylenol, CVS/pharmacy, MetLife and Folger’s. In her new position Jaspar will be working side by side with Arturo to lead the Pantene Latin America account.
- Javier Bonilla, Executive Creative Director, Grey Asia Pacific: Bonilla joined Wing in 1997 and has been pivotal in the company’s growth. In his new position he will oversee the Pantene brand creative development in Asia Pacific Market, with markets as diverse as China, Japan and India.