“On behalf of the NHCC Board of Directors, we invite our corporate members and the greater Fortune 1000 corporate community to join us in Atlanta, GA for the 2017 NHCC Annual Summit to gain insights on the latest corporate best practices that will help position your brand as a leader with our nation’s $1.7 trillion Hispanic market.” ~ Abe Carrillo, NHCC Chair and Director, Inclusiveness and Diversity, Herman Miller, Inc.
Join our speakers, subject-matter experts, and corporate representatives from Fortune 1000 companies for the featured keynote presentations, plenary sessions as well as our workplace and marketplace tracks:
- Keynote Presentation: Diversity & Innovation;
- Unconscious Bias as the Barrier to True Innovation;
- Leading with Cultural Intelligence;
- Case Studies: Best Practices in Marketing Campaigns;
- Innovative Leadership Development Tool;
- Innovative Use of ERGs for Marketing, Supplier Diversity, Community Relations;
- Innovative Structure of ERGs for Talent Recruitment, Retention, Development;
- Impacting Business Imperatives and Innovation through Supplier Diversity;
- Supplier Diversity & ROI Panel;
- Multicultural Marketing Strategies;
- Elevating Corporate Civic Engagement;
- Multicultural Product Marketing.
BB&T graciously supports this event as the exclusive diamond sponsor. BB&T joined NHCC in 2014 and has been an active corporate member providing the organization with valuable workplace and marketplace insights, knowledge, and resources.
“Focusing on diversity and inclusion as an everyday business practice, allows organizations to stay competitive, retain and attract the best associates, best serve internal and external client bases, and ultimately maximize performance and results.” ~ Abraham Cox, EVP, Retail Lending Manager, BB&T Mortgage.
Marriott International will serve as the platinum sponsor. Cox Enterprises and GlaxoSmithKline are the gold sponsors. Additional contributions provided by AARP, The Coca-Cola Company, Comcast NBCUniversal Telemundo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Shell, UPS, and Williams.
View the event page and register via bit.ly/2017NHCCAnnualSummit.