PRWeek announces finalists of Multicultural Marketing Campaign of the Year
NEW YORK, NY – PRWeek announced the finalists of its annual PRWeek U.S. Awards today, including the finalists for the Multicultural Marketing Campaign of the Year.
The five finalists for the multicultural category are:
- BodenPR and McDonald’s: McDonald’s USA #ViveTuJuego Campaign
- Edelman and Starbucks: Starbucks Caramel Flan Latte Hispanic Community Program
- GCI Health and Merck: America’s Diabetes Challenge: Get to Your Goals
- United States Mint: United States Mint Commemorative Civil Rights Coin Program
- Weber Shandwick and Honey Maid: This is Wholesome/Love Sculpture Film
PRWeek will reveal the winners of the PRWeek U.S. Awards on March 19, 2015 in New York City.