PRSA Miami presenting Hispanic Media 3.0 workshop Sept. 24
MIAMI, FL – PRSA Miami’s Hispanic Market Section will host a 2-hour professional workshop to discuss and explore opportunities in reaching Hispanics using social media followed by an hour of networking with a food, beverages and a special Bacardi Mojito Bar, plus tour of Miami Science Museum.
The workshop begins with an overview on the market opportunity and details about the latest data on trends and demographics of Hispanics online, followed by interactive sessions focused on best practices and case study presentations.
Hispanic Media 3.0: Social, Bilingual and Ready to Mingle
September 24, 2009
4:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Miami Science Museum
3280 South Miami Avenue
– Alex de Carvalho, Co-founder of StartPR and adjunct professor at the University of Miami School of Communication
– Allan Richards, Interim Associate Dean of FIU’s School of Journalism and Mass Communication
– Andrea Arnau, Interactive Director for Alma DDB
– Ariel Coro, is the digital spokesperson for the Hispanic community, Host of Tu Technologia on Univision, a business consultant and public speaker on technology and marketing to Hispanics
– Jorge Diaz de Villegas, national co-chair of Fleishman-Hillard’s Hispanic communications arm, FH Hispania
– Natalie Boden – Founder of BodenPR, a Miami based boutique U.S Hispanic Firm, winner of the American Express Make Mine A Million $ Business Competition and author of U.S Hispanic PR 2.0: A Social Media Analysis
– Nelson Santiago, Ph.D., CEO of Ear-Q Corporation & Founder of NAVantage, a Hybrid of Online Recruiting and Social Networking
The event is open to the public and ticket prices are $35 for PRSA members, $50 for non-members. Fees include food and drinks during the networking social. Free parking available. To register online for this event click here or visit PRSA Miami’s web site at www.PRSAMiami.org.