PRSA Detroit and PR Newswire host presentation on ‘Maximizing Multicultural Initiatives’
DETROIT, MI – The Detroit Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) is hosting an in-depth, professional development presentation on maximizing multicultural initiatives on Wednesday, October 14th at the Arab American National Museum.
The presentation will feature Nadia Fiorello, Director, MultiVu, a PR Newswire company, who will discuss the latest trends and positioning strategies to reach diverse communities. This program is part of national tour entitled “From Media Relations to Measurement: Maximizing Your Multicultural Initiatives in 2009,” which is traveling to various PRSA chapters throughout the country.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
– Key facts and figures about the U.S. Hispanic, African American and U.S. Asian markets
– Top trends in multicultural/ethnic public relations
– Common mistakes that marketers make in targeted multicultural or integrated campaigns
– Means by which ethnic groups are driving the Web 2.0 era and the dynamics that each segment brings to online communications
– Developing and launching an effective multicultural communications strategy
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Arab American National Museum (Across from the Dearborn City Hall)
13624 Michigan Ave
Dearborn, MI 48126
Registration and Networking: 7:30 AM – 8:00 AM
Program: 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM
PRSA Members, $10, Non-Member, $15
Register below today!
(Registration URL: http://tr.im/yc5Q)
For additional information please call M. Renée Ahee, APR at (586) 979-3801, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.