PR News announces seven finalists for best 2009 multicultural Platinum PR Award
NEW YORK, NY – Industry trade newsletter PR News has selected seven finalists for the Multicultural PR category for its annual Platinum PR Awards Luncheon taking place in New York City on October 21.
The multicultural PR finalists are:
– Honeywell/Weber Shandwick – Honeywell Initiative for Returning Engineers
– Images USA – Pullman Porters Tribute
– IQ Solutions/The National Institute on Drug Abuse – “After the Party” Campaign
– Porter Novelli Sacramento – Valley CAN Tune In and Tune Up
– Revolucion – HBO Latino Breaks Out
– Weber Shandwick Dallas – Susan G Komen for the Cure’s Circle of Promise Campaign
– Yum Brands/Career Sports & Entertainment – 2008 Kentucky Fried Chicken Pride 360
The awards luncheon, which includes dozens of additonal PR categories, will feature great food and entertainment. Cost is $375 per person. To register contact publisher Diane Schwartz at (212) 621-4964 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.