Nation’s Top Latino and Multicultural Bloggers to Present Record-Setting 25 Sessions at Hispanicize 2012
An array of the biggest and most influential names in the Hispanic and multicultural blogging world will be spotlighted as part of the record-setting 25 blogger sessions of Hispanicize 2012, April 11-13 in Miami. Hispanicize 2012, the annual Latino trends event, is a partnership of Hispanicize, the Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA) and the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).
“These influential bloggers represent every major category of blogs that Hispanic brands, agencies and other organizations most want to engage with in this booming age of Latino social media,” said Hispanicize 2012 Organizer and Creative Director Manny Ruiz. “We are confident that these speakers and agenda that our advisory board has compiled will serve as a major catalyst of opportunities for Latino bloggers and brands alike.”
Hispanicize 2012 has organized blogger sessions into three categories: 1. blogger to brand panels, 2. entrepreneurship sessions, and 3. blogger professional development workshops/ trainings.
In the spirit of putting bloggers high on the event’s agenda, bloggers will get major red carpet treatment with VIP access to special activities, high-end giveaways and even a Latino Blogger Dinner Cruise.
(See the most recent list of speakers here)
Even though the multicultural blogger portion of the event is unprecedented for its size it only represents 25 of the more than 60 total sessions that will be unveiled relating to trends and trendsetters in social media, public relations, advertising, media and filmmaking. The event’s remaining agenda will be unveiled in successive weeks: January 31, February 8 and February 15.
(See most recently agenda here).
LATINO BLOGGER SESSIONS
Among this year’s 25 blogger-focused sessions are:
- “The Rules Of Engagement 2012: How Brands And Their Agencies Can Effectively, Ethically And Comprehensively Collaborate With Latino Bloggers”
- “Super Moms: What You Need To Know To Tap Into The Power And The Influence Of Latina Mom Bloggers”
- “Secret Salsa: How To Create Authentic Brand Ambassadorships And Campaigns With Latino Food Bloggers”
- “How To Develop A Latino Blogger Business Proposal For Consumer Brands – 10 Must Haves For Your Pitch”
- “How To Become A Successful V-Logger And Drive Traffic To Your Blog”
- “Blood, Sweat & Tears: Digital Success Stories From Four Proven Latino Media Entrepreneurs”
- “Tengo Blog Will Travel: The Adventures Of Latino And Multicultural Travel Bloggers”
- “Multicultural Family Bloggers: Their Mission And Influence”
- “Los Geeks 3.0: Meet The Latino Tech And Gaming Bloggers”
- “Se Habla Español: The Nuances Of Working With Influential Spanish-Dominant Bloggers”
- “Red Carpet Rumba: Latino Entertainment Bloggers and Media Discuss How to Score Coverage in their Platforms”
- “Blogging For A Cause: How Latino Bloggers Are Using Social Media To Champion A Good Cause”
Sponsorship information is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting tel: 203.364.4779.
Hispanicize 2012 Sponsors and Media Partners
Confirmed Hispanicize 2012 sponsors include BlackBerry, Walmart, Univision Network, Sprint, UnitedHealthcare, Clorox, Fox News Latino, Diageo, Transitions, Visit Orlando, The Axis Agency, The Jeffrey Group, Fleishman-Hillard and others. Hispanicize 2012 media partners include Getty Images Latin America/Hispanic, Latin HeatMedia, AdWeek, Hispanic Market Weekly, LatinVision and the National Association of Hispanic Publications (NAHP).