NEW GUIDE: The 2011/12 Source Book of Multicultural Experts
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “The 2011/12 Source Book of Multicultural Experts” book to their offering.
The Source Book of Multicultural Experts reference guide is a compilation of contacts and profiles of companies. Inside there are listings of ad agencies, research firms, ethnic media, professional organizations, seminars and corporate contacts who are experts in marketing to African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanics, GLBT and other target consumer markets.
Since the first edition, published in 1998, over 10,000 copies of The Source Book of Multicultural Experts have been distributed each year.
Published in a convenient desktop handbook size, 14th edition of “The Source Book of Multicultural Experts” is an invaluable tool for both marketing executives and journalists.
- Articles provide an overview of each of these key cultural and niche markets: African American, Asian American, Hispanic, South Asian, among others;
- Cross-reference listings guide readers to find a company by business type (e.g. ad agencies, professional organizations, research firms, media),
- by industry area of expertise (e.g. financial services, entertainment, telecommunications, pharmaceutical)
- and niche market area of expertise including African American, Hispanic, Asian American, American Muslim, Multicultural, People With Disabilities, Gay/Lesbian (GLBT), General Market, European Market, Latin American Market, Middle Eastern, Native American, Russian/Polish, South Asian American, Senior/50+, U.S. Emerging African Market, Youth and Teen, Women in Business, Filipino and Canadian.
Cross-reference listings guide readers to find a company by business type, by industry area of expertise (e.g. financial services, entertainment, telecommunications, pharmaceutical) and by ethnic/niche markets including African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanics, GLBT and other target consumer markets. Companies and organizations are listed with full contact information and, for many, a description of services.
Key Topics Covered Include the Following:
- The African American Market: On-Site, On-Air, On-Shelf, On-Point: African American Market Activation by Lafayette Jones, SMSi- Urban Call Marketing, Inc. and Sandra Miller Jones, Segmented Marketing Services, Inc
- The Asian American Market: Looking Ahead form Census 2010 by Saul Gitlin, Kang & Lee Advertising
- The Hispanic Market: Gain Competitive Advantage: Note Distinctions between Hispanic vs. non-Hispanic Internet Users by Liz Sarachek Blacker, Terra USA
- The Multicultural Market: Multiculturalism, at a Crossroads, Need to Redefine Itself by Yuri Radzievsky and Anna Radzievsky, Global Works Group, LLC
- The South Asian Market: South Asians are the Most Affluent Consumer Group in the Country! by Tom Marsillo, ZeeTV
- The Gay and Lesbian Consumer Market: Does this Ad Make Me Look Gay? by Andy Bagnall, Prime Access
- The Disability Market: Disability- Inclusive DiversityPutting the Puzzle Together by Tari Hartman Squire, EIN SPF Communications, Inc
- Digital Media and Multicultural Consumers: Mastering Digital Media for Multicultural Marketing by Sophy Regelous, Prime Access
- Direct Marketing: Multicultural Name identification: Intelligent Multicultural Data Guarantees Successful Campaigns by Candace Kennedy, Ethnic Technologies, LLC
- Multicultural Marketing Research: We’re Getting Closer, But We’re Not There Yet by Michael Halberstam, Interviewing Service of America
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5f1609/the_201112_source.