MIAMI PR JOB ALERT: Opening with FedEX Latin America
The following job opening was posted on December 17, 2009
JOB: FedEx Latin America for Communications professional
Posted by: “oncallpr” firstname.lastname@example.org tolindah
Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:40 am (PST)
Send letter of intent and cv to email@example.com
To support corporate and brand reputation initiatives and the implementation of product, pricing, placement and promotional programs in alignment with approved segment management marketing plans. To contribute to achievement of all goals: media share of voice, volume, revenue, profit, customer acquisition, and retention and employee satisfaction. To develop analysis and recommendations for internal and external communications opportunities and problems. To utilize optimization techniques for customer value enhancement and communications continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will have solid experience in media relations, preferably in B2B and in the transportation industry, and workplace communications. Experience with executive visibility and managing thought leadership platforms is preferred. The position requires self-initiative, an ability to solve problems quickly, excellent human relations and grace under pressure. Good business and community contacts in the S. Florida area are a plus, and fluency in Spanish is strongly preferred.
Skills: agency management, media training/coaching, outstanding writing, knowledge of public relations strategy and tactics, familiarity with most types of media platforms (print, broadcast and online), good presentation skills, and ability to multi-task and liaise with various groups and departments.
1. Plans, coordinates and implements media outreach activities in assigned markets, in collaboration with agency partners and in support of business objectives.
2. Acts as liaison with specified departments to ensure inter-departmental coordination and to sustain effective support for marketing and communications programs.
3. Coordinates production details for internal and external communications efforts.
4. Analyzes data to understand effectiveness of internal and external communications strategies and to ensure continuous improvement.
5. Identifies and analyzes communications opportunity areas for senior management and proactively recommends strategies and tactics to capitalize on those opportunities.
6. Actively engages in development and execution of corporate reputation strategies to both build and protect the company’s reputation, including the deployment of crisis communications tactics as appropriate.
7. Plans, develops and implements communications programs in key LAC markets and in the South Florida market, in line with business objectives.
8. Develops/rolls out thought leadership platforms and executes on executive visibility programs in line with business objectives.
9. Oversees content development for internal and external communications platforms as assigned.
10. Prepares program analyses and reports for management. Follows up on final recommendation and implementation.
The successful candidate will have experience in all areas of corporate communications.