Marketing Executives from Leading Hispanic Brands, PR and Advertising Agencies Named to Hispanicize 2012 National Advisory Board
MIAMI, FL– Senior executives representing leading Hispanic brands, PR and advertising agencies as well as top social media influencers were named today to the prestigious national advisory board for Hispanicize 2012 (www.HispanicizeEvent.com).
Now in its third year, Hispanicize 2012 (#HISPZ12) has become the annual Latino trends event for cultural influencers and leaders in social media, marketing, innovation and entertainment. A partnership of the Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA), Hispanicize and the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), Hispanicize 2012 will be held at the JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Miami, April 11-13, 2012.
“This advisory board will help us deliver an event with content, special creative programs, press conferences, influential speakers and celebrities that is unprecedented,” said Manny Ruiz, creative director and co-founder of the Hispanicize event.
The Hispanicize 2012 board is led co-chairs Jorge A. Plasencia, Chairman & CEO of República, and Vice Chair of the National Council of La Raza (NCLR) and Mike Valdes-Fauli, President of The Jeffrey Group.
In addition to Plasencia and Valdes-Fauli, the national board consists of:
- Mari Santana, Public Relations Manager, Disney Destinations
- Christina Gonzalez, Director of Multicultural Marketing – Verizon Wireless
- Luis Caballero, Director, Hispanic Marketing – RadioShack
- Nina Price, Communications Manager – General Motors
- Russell Bennett, Vice President of Latino Health Solutions – UnitedHealthcare
- Olga Romero, Manager of Hispanic and multicultural public relations – Southwest Airlines
- Hector Galvan, Hispanic PR Manager – Sprint Nextel
- Robin Santos, Hispanic Public Relations – The Clorox Company
- Cristina Alfaro, Manager, US External Communications, McDonald’s USA
- Gustavo Razzetti, Chief Strategy & Engagement Officer at Grupo Gallegos – Grupo Gallegos
- Alex de Carvalho, VoxMed and President/Founder of the Social Media Club of South Florida
- Tony Nieves, President – Marca Miami
- Monica Taher, Head of Entertainment/Partner – Getty Images Hispanic / Latin America
- Bel Hernandez, Publisher – Latin Heat
- Delia Lopez, President- Hispanic Public Relations Association – LA
- Maribel Ferrer, Senior Vice President – Fleishman Hillard’s FH Hispania
- Patricia Perez, Partner – VPE Public Relations
- Armando Azarloza, President – The Axis Agency
- Oralia Michel, sole practitioner / board member – HPRA National
- Jewel Figueras, Blogger, Jewel’s Fab Life
- Lance Rios, Founder – Being Latino / Hispanicize
Sponsorship and Registration Information
Sponsorship information is available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 203.364.4779. Early bird registration rates are available through December 9 at www.HispanicizeEvent.com. To reserve your hotel room go to http://www.hispanicizeevent.com/registration.html.
About Hispanicize 2012
Now in its third year, Hispanicize 2012 is the iconic annual event for Latino trendsetters and newsmakers in social media, marketing, entertainment and innovation. Hispanicize 2012 brings brands, media, marketers, celebrities, filmmakers, innovators and bloggers together in a unique creative environment focused on ideas and best practices. The conference is a launch pad for creative endeavors, new products, technologies, marketing campaigns, films, books and more targeting Latinos.
Hispanicize 2012, a partnership of the Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA), Hispanicize and the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), will be held at the gorgeous JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Miami, April 11-13, 2012.