LATINA Style 50 Awards & Diversity Leaders Conference Feb. 9th [Save the Date]
LATINA Style will host the 14th Annual LATINA Style 50 Awards & Diversity Leaders Conference on Thursday, February 9, 2012 from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm at the Renaissance Washington, D.C. Downtown Hotel.
In its ninth year, the conference will present powerful workshops discussing issues relating to Latinas in corporate America, and feature prominent diversity leaders from the companies selected to the 2011 LATINA Style 50 Report (LS50). This year LATINA Style will feature three exciting panels:
- “LATINA Executives of the Year: Nurturing, Developing and Leading,”
- “Empowering the Employee Resource/Business Resource Groups”
- “Technology Roundtable.”
During the conference, Deloitte will be honored as the Company of the Year for 2011.
“We are delighted to be able to recognize Deloitte’s commitment to empower Latina professionals. Their nurturing environment positions women for continued success and is an example to us all,” said Robert E. Bard, President & CEO, LATINA Style, Inc.
To secure admission please register online at www.latina50.latinastyle.com. Attendance is limited. Registration Fee: $100 – corporate, $50 – government & non-profit organizations, $35 – student with ID.
LATINA Style TOP 50 Companies
- Marriott International, Inc.
- Prudential Financial, Inc.
- Aflac Incorporated
- Kraft Foods Global, Inc.
- Macy’s, Inc.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- McDonald’s Corporation
- Kaiser Permanente
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Wells Fargo & Company
- Johnson & Johnson & US Affiliated Companies (Excluding Puerto Rico)
- Southern California Edison
- WellPoint, Inc.
- New York Life Insurance Company
- General Mills
- American Express
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Morgan Stanley
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Sodexo, Inc.
- Darden Restaurants Inc.
- MetLife, Inc.
- Bank of America
- Northern Trust
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Comerica Bank
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc.
- Fannie Mae
- Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- Wyndham Worldwide Corporation
- Freddie Mac
- Kellogg Company
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- State Farm Insurance Companies
- MGM Resorts International
- Chubb & Son a division of Federal Insurance Company
- Comcast Corporation
- The Progressive Group of Insurance Companies
- US Airways, Inc