JOB ALERT: Systems and Communications Coordinator ( Miami)
Are you are an Organization Wizard with Great Writing Skills?
We are a boutique PR Agency in Miami who is looking for the right person to be our Systems and Communications Coordinator to streamline processes in the office while making sure all our ducks are in a row.
For this position the ideal person will have the following qualities:
• Great at problem solving. You find the dots, organize them, and then connect them beautifully.
• You are a spreadsheet wizard.
• You love getting things organized!
• You can go through a lot of information and pull out what’s important and relevant.
• When it comes to writing you have skills. You even impress yourself sometimes.
• You are professional and take pride in what you do.
Some of the things you will be doing as the Systems and Communications Coordinator include:
• Creating and updating a Master Calendar that reflects all company and client events.
• Looking up names and numbers of contacts.
• Researching information on the Internet needed for articles and other uses.
• Writing interesting and compelling articles.
• Coordinating and managing newsletters.
• Helping manage ongoing projects with clients.
You are Social Media Savvy and well versed in the digital world
You are bilingual
We love what we do and bring a lot of energy and passion to our work and clients! We believe in giving the client 100% and that unless the job is done right it’s not done. We are looking for the right person with an upbeat and professional attitude that takes pride in what they do and can contribute to making the agency the best it can be.
If this is you please send your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com